" I just want to fly away from reality and eat cookies "
Masks and Pills
November 12, 2014 • 3:46 PM • 0 comments
It was a long time ago since I last have a flu. My family and friends know how proud I am with my immune system. There was a time when everybody was sick and had some sort of disease like sore eyes and mumps (beke) and I was the only who stayed disease-free. I always rant how much I want to get sick for once but just like what others always say, Be careful what you wish for because you might just get it.
Last night I was having sleeping difficulties because my clogged nose is hurting and I can't breathe. After a few hours of finding my sweet sweet sleeping position. I fell asleep but woke up iimmediately around 4:00 in the morning because I felt something strange. I quickly looked to my mirror and to my surprise and dismay the right side of my nose's bridge is swelling. I look like somebody punched me in the nose.
My mom told me to drink antibiotic 2x a day and thrice a day for mefenamic acid. The swelling and the hurting of my nose stopped but I still went to the infirmary to have my nose checked. The doctor is nice. She told me not to touch it and drink meds for a week (she prescribed me the same stuff my mom have made me to drink lol) It was kinda sensitive because if it got worse, my brain might get affected. EEK!
Anyhoo, after my date with the doctor (lol) I went down to Metrohair to get my nails done. Ate Zaida did a great job with my nails. It didn't hurt and she was very accommodating. I paid P100 for the whole service. They have this promo that I really want to try but I'm running out of vacant time and I still need to eat lunch. So I just availed their regular nail services. After my mani-pedi sesh, I went across Metrohair and ate at Gastro-thingy (sorry, memory loss due to old age) Theirs spicy gangnam chicken may look simple but it tastes actually good. They have a big serving (which I very like) I was planning to finish my meal but I was soooo full I can't even move.
The rest of the day was boring, I attended my Math 26 class and my nice-uber kind seatmate, Amrics, let me borrowed her assignment and exercise. (God bless your heart) After making new friends on my econ 102 class, I went straight ahead home but mom asked to go to the church first because my tita will treat us food because of her son's birthday. yay! haha.
So all in all I had good day, except I didn't have the time to consult to my adviser and my boyfriend and I kinda have a misunderstanding...but all is well! I miss him so much tho.
A Magical Day at Enchanted Kingdom
November 5, 2014 • 6:27 PM • 0 comments
Enchanted Kingdom lies in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. It is the only theme park in the Philippines that I approved of and we are lucky because we're so near from it, we could practically visit it everyday or whenever we feel like going.
Normally, the ride all you can ticket costs Php600 (that's $13) but you can avail it for less because they have sooo many promos to choose from! There's a forever discount for students like me. Just present your valid school id and voila you have 15% off. BUT if you want see more promos with bigger discounts just visit their website.
Loving the new map of EK
There was a lot of people when we got there which is not a surprise because its October! the time of field trips! but we still paid the tickets because we don't want to spend our time with nothing. So we sashayed inside the park and took few photos because I only got my phone with me. I didn't bring any decent cameras. boo!
Too much fishes in the sea, right Chia?
I managed to enjoy the whole afternoon despite the large crowd. We didn't have the chance to ride Rialto and Rio Grande because of the blockbuster queue. We skipped the wheel of fate as well because a) It's soo freaking cheesy b) its lame c) I'm just not in the mood. We didn't even bother lining up for Flying Fiesta because Idk we got our eyes set with the main attractions
We still got wet because of the freaking Jungle Log Jam, got our stomach performed gymnastics because of Space Shuttle (my most favorite ride), Anchors away, and Ekstreme. Got ourselves giddy with the Perkin Twins. ( I don't know them but they are soo nice even if we're making fun of them. I think they are singers or something) Chia loved the newest attraction of EK but we forgot the name of it. I had fun walking around and observing people (lol creep)
Konti na lang!
All in all, I had a magical day with Chiara and I hope the next time I'll be there will be with my boyfriend. I'll make him ride all the scary stuff. *insert evil laugh* make him win all the big prizes, and make him suffer. Just kidding baby.
So before anything else let me share some tips for visiting Enchanted Kingdom,
That's all for now! Gotta go and hide under a rock again. (I think)
June 14, 2014 • 12:11 PM • 0 comments
• 3:53 AM • 0 commentsI crave for new books. There's a lot of books that I want to read but I'm financially broke. I wish school starts na so I can have my allowance na. I can't wait to finish my degree and get a job!
Anyhoo, because I'm feeling so pathetic right now. I'll just write what I want to do. Right now, I don't want to see him. I should stop craving for him because it's not healthy for me. I'm beginning to realize why I'm like this... I think too much of him and too much of everything is bad. Mag one month pa lang kami pero ang OA ko na masyado kaya dapat sakto lang.
I also want some new things like shoes and make up. Girly things. I don't know why tho, it's nice to look at them.
I want to eat somewhere nice. I want some sweets pero i'm tired of eating the same thing. Gusto ko din magswim ulit or just watch some movies while eating krispy kreme in my bed. With him...or not
I want to be busy and do something productive like having a business or taking care of a cute chow chow! Hahaha dapat precise na chow chow?! hahaha :D
Yay! I'm starting to be happy naaaaa... Basta, I need to finish my degree, mag march, and get a job. Save and invest. Wtheck. I'll travel somewhere basta fun! I need to be hardworking na!
And then this.
June 4, 2014 • 10:14 PM • 0 comments
I honestly don't know what to think about my situation right now. I feel so alone because no one even bothers to know my side of the story. All they think right now is that I'm selfish and worldly. I don't want to cry because crying won't solve anything and it would make me look weak. I don't want to give them pleasure by seeing me crumble. Instead, I'll do what I think is right. I'll apologize.
Some people find it hard to apologize to the people they hurt and I'm no exception. I usually find it hard to say sorry if I was the one at fault but this time is different. I was happy within those 3 days, I'm not sorry at all because it was my first time going out and having fun. I even asked for their permission politely, I was looking forward for their approval but I got none. Why? I don't know. I can't find anything wrong about going to the beach because I didn't ask them to pay for me. I just want to have some fun before school starts that's all.
And to make things more complicated my cousin threw some tantrums last night just because of a toothbrush. She made me look more evil in the eyes of everyone. I don't want to detail everything because it's pretty childish. I find it a waste of time just to discuss this. Yet, I still have to apologize to her as well and I will do it just to get over with it. To be honest, I think she needs help.. I think I also need help after dealing with them.
I don't see why when it comes to me, everyone is making a huge deal out of it. Well, I'm not interested anymore in finding out. All of this fiasco just makes me more inspired to finish my degree, do what I really love, get successful and stay with the one I love forever.
Of course everything will happen according to His plans. I will leave all my worries to Him because He's bigger than my problems.
I'll go back to my sleep now.
10 Day Challenge
April 29, 2014 • 6:12 AM • 0 comments
Day One: Ten random facts about yourself
Day Two: Nine things you do everyday
Day Three: Eight things that annoy you
Day Four: Seven fears/phobias
Day Five: Six songs you're addicted to
Day Six: Five things you can't live without
Day Seven: Four memories you won't forget
Day Eight: Three words you can't go a day without using
Day Nine: Two things you wish you could do
Day Ten: One person you can trust
So It's been a long time since I last put something relevant here in my blog and to be honest, I'm having a hard time thinking of what to blog about specially when all I think about is school stuff, food, ....and my boyfriend! HAHAHA kidding aside expect something from me. xoxo :*
100 answered questions.
March 24, 2014 • 6:58 AM • 0 comments
It took me awhile to finish answering all of this.
1. Who was the last person you texted? Marty
1. Who was the last person you texted? Marty
2. When is your birthday? May 16th
3. Who do you want to be with right now? Marty
4. What sports do you play? Swimming, Taekwondo, Badminton, Basketball
5. Who is the first person in your contacts? Aaron
6. What is your favorite song as of the moment? When I Fall In Love by A Rocket to the Moon
7. If you were stranded on an island, who do you wish to be with? Marty
8. What do you feel right now? Almost Happy. He makes me happy now it's my turn to make other people happy. LMAO what? haha
9. What chocolate is your favorite? EVERYTHING.
10. How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have? 0
11. Why did you create a Tumblr account? I was soo bored so I created one.
12. Who is your favorite blogger? Ms. Cecilla Zamora Van Straten AKA Chuvaness. She is witty and very opinionated other than her, I like Krzy Uy. Her taste is impeccable.
13. Where do you want to be right now? In his arms at Vancouver.
14. What do you want to be in the future? A mogul..
15. When was the last time you cried ?I forgot.
16. Are you happy? Almost
17. Who do you miss? Marty and some of my friends.
18. If you were given a chance, would you like to have a different life? No. I like my life today (albeit having a lot more things to do and improve.) It may not be as good as other but I don't want to trade it with something else because God blessed my life. He made it especially for me.
19. What was the best thing you were given? Books.
20. Who was the last person who called you? My Dad (phone call) Marty (Skype)
21. What is your favorite dish? Pasta
22. Who is your bestfriend? Angelica, Mariz, Heidee
23. What is your biggest regret? Wasting my time
24. Have you ever cheated on your partner? Nope
25. Who do you spend crazy moments with? My cousins and best friends.
26. Name someone pretty? Mom
25. Who was the last person you hugged? Lien. My cute 10 year old cousin.
28. What kind of music do you listen to? Anything except country and heavy metal
29. Are you over your past? Yes
30. Who is the last person in your contacts? Zhy. sis sa org
31. What kind of person do you want to date?Someone who has goals, funny, intellectual, and outgoing.
32. Do you have troubles sleeping at night?I'm nocturnal.
33. From whom was the last text message you received?Angelica, My bestfriend
34. What do you prefer, jeans or skirt?Skirts
35. How’s your heart?Perfectly fine :)
36. Did you ever have a girlfriend/boyfriend whose name starts with a "J"?Nope
37. Do you like someone as of the moment?Love someone? Yes
38. What would you want to say to your latest ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend? Don't have any.
39. Do you have any phobias?Fear of failure? jk none.
40. Did you try to change for a person?Yes, when I was little I want to please everybody. silly silly meeee
41. What’s the nicest thing have you given to someone?I don't know but I love giving gifts to others.
42. Would you go back to your previous relationship?No.
43. Are you in a good or bad mood?Neither
44. Name someone you can’t live without?My grandma
45. Describe your dream date?Anything romantic or thoughtful.
46. Describe your dream wedding?I want it to be intimate..only with our closest friends and relatives. In the beach or somewhere out of town? Idk. I'm still too young for this.
47. How many roses did you receive last Valentine’s?3 bouquets of pink and red roses.
48. Have you ever been kissed?Yes
49. How long is your longest relationship?None
50. Do you regret your past?No regrets at all.
51. Can you do something stupid for someone else?Yes
52. Have you ever cried over someone?Yes
53. Do you have a grudge against anyone?None. Holding grudges is not my thing.
54. Are you a crybaby?Yes
55. Do people praise you for your looks?Yes
56. Did you fall for someone you shouldn’t?Nope
57. Have you ever done something bad but you don’t regret?Yes. *evil laugh*
58. Do you like getting hurt?No one does
59. Does anyone hate you?i don’t actually think so...maybe?
60. Did you slap anyone whose name starts with an “R”? Haha. No.
61. What hair color do you prefer?Brown or something copper-y
62. If you can change anything about yourself, what is it?My creativity and ability to tolerate others.
63. Do you love someone as of the moment?Yes :)
64. Have you ever thought of killing yourself?Nope but sometimes when everything seems so out of control, I used to wish I'm dead or gone.
65. Do you have issues with somebody in your school?Not really
66. Can you live without internet?No. I need my internet right now :(
67. What’s the song that remind you of your special someone?Captured
68. Are you good at holding back your tears?No, I'm awful
69. Are you a crybaby?Already answered this
70. Have you ever experienced being hysterical?Laughing yeah!
71. Are you a KPOP fan?I used to. :)
72. Do you study hard?Not really, but now I have this super cute inspiration that lives 6562 miles away from me? I will :D
73. Have you ever sacrificed something important to you for someone you love?I think so. I will sacrifice anything for those people I love.
74. Did you ever had a kiss under the moonlight?Not yet ;)
75. Have you ever ridden a boat?Yes
76. Did you have an accident last year?None
77. What kind of person are you?I'm nice but sometimes weird and random.
78. Have you ever thought of killing someone?Not seriously
79. Have you ever been jealous?Yeah, I get jealous very easily but I try to be understanding
80. How can you prove your love to someone?Show them you do, don’t just tell them
81. What are you thinking right now?Nothing.
82. Who is the 6th person in your contacts?Erin
83. Do you have any memories you want to erase?None. I automatically erase any bad things from my mind. Idk my brain filters the good from the bad.
84. Have you been hurt so bad that you can’t find words to explain how you feel?I don't know.
85. Did you ever badmouth someone?Yes
86. Have you ever had an argument with someone?Yes.
87. Do you have trust issues?None so far
88. Are you broken-hearted?Nope :)
89. Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”?His name. You know who :") MTR
90. Do you think all the pain is worth it?What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
91. Do you believe in the phrase “If it’s meant to be, it will be”?Yes.
92. Who do you want to marry?My one true love
93. Do you believe in destiny?I do
94. Have you ever thought “I already found my soulmate”?Yes :)
95. How do you look right now?Quite normal, I'm wearing a blue loose top, a jogging pants, my hair is tied messily into a bun. No make up.
96. Do you believe that first true love never dies? I do believe true love never dies. But not so much that your first true love never dies. People say first loves are special because they stay with you for a lifetime but once you meet your one true love... everything about your first love will simply turn into a plain memory? lol idk. True loves for me are the best because they stay infinite.
97. Have you found your true love? I think so. Maybe it's too early to say this but yes, I think I found the one :)
98. What should you be doing right now?Finishing all the papers. HAHA
99. Name one of your ex-boyfriends/ex-girlfriends.None
100. Did you ever feel like you’re not good enough?Sometimes.