March 18, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
There's a new hope
So maybe blogger suits me more than tumblr. I find my self craving for blogging random rants and theories again. This time I'll try my best to put some decent posts with detailed description of what the hell is happening in my overly insane world (and with more highfalutin words to make me sound smart)
Well anyway, News Flash: I'm in the verge of losing my mind to a guy who treats me like a human pillow. Maybe its because ok, deep sigh. I am throwing myself at him. I like him to be my bestfriend but i know bestfriends don't kiss and they don't make their bestfriends feel awkward because of sexual tension looming. So yeah...maybe I should get rid off him. Start ignoring his guts and stay away from his silly antics.
I was backreading my blog silky heart and there I saw how pure I
am was HAHA I mean, 2 years ago, I was this super self righteous girl who thinks highly of herself and doesn't care about boys but now I'm this crazy hormone induced human being who wants nothing but to have a decent relationship but who's allergic to committing to someone.
Seriously, what the hell is wrong with me?
So yeah because I would like to record this EPIC FAIL one sided feeling. I would like to tear down my attraction to this guy whom we will call as CG or Carbonara Guy. Brick by brick and stone by stone I shall survived this ugly battle.
I AM TOO LAZY TO RE READ AND EDIT THIS STUFF so please bear with my excessive cussing, repeating of words, and depressing comments.
The name of the arsehole: Ted DC*
Course: BS AECO
Ok, so yeah a few background. He is originally a civil engineering studentbut shifted to AECO because he failed some of his subjects. I know him way before he even become one of my classmate. He is what we call the copy paste guy because he says the same stuff to several girls including me. He lives alone with his cellphone LOLjks. his family is now based at the land down under xp
I was thinking of making a list of his good and bad points but to my utter annoyance his good points are also his bad points so making a tedious list will be just a waste. So to sum it out. He is a good conversationalist if he wants to, you can talk anything and everything under the sun but the problem is sometimes he is too silent like he's keeping something away from you/ He's a smartass and super lazy and kinda anti social. He never likes going to crowded place (e.g. feb fair) and he as much as possible he keeps himself from asking questions to people. (tsss what a know it al). jks again. He doesn't tell anything about himself if you keep asking him. He knows how to handle and manipulate uhm... emotions and feelings? LOL
What are the things that make me like him?
he's nice (sometimes) he cooked carbonara for me, bought me boxes of hello panda and a yogurt. Pay my food, So yeah the phrase 'a way to a man's heart is through his stomach' is also applicable to girls too. What I hate about him is when after we watch a series or everytime i'm about to go home he doesn't even say a decent and proper goodbye to me. He will just wave his hand and look at his ipad. well I can't blame him. I'm such a nuisance but the fck he is not worthy of my presence.
So yeah, that guy made me realize that there's a real life player and you can't take away the game from them. I thought you can only see that in movies and tv series but i'm wrong. Surely he knows how to deal with girls. A player knows that he should invest to the game. So he will do anything to please you and make you wanna feel special. (Maybe I should make a seperate post about players)
anyway, He's nice but he's such an arse. I really should get away from him because he is trouble.
So after I finished reading the book that I borrowed from him. I will stop replying to his text and make my twitter account in private. I'll stop all this nonsense.
I really, trully, want to be his friend because i thought he needed one but from what I observed. He needs a fuck body not a friend. So yeah, i'll rather be safe than be
I hope he won't stalk my facebook and twitter again.
February 1, 2012 @ 3:38 AM
Ask me questions about anything! bring it on :) http://www.formspring.me/joiesh
January 7, 2012 @ 5:41 AM
January 6, 2012 @ 9:26 PM
I had a dream last night...I was talking with someone. Usually, I don't see faces of people I dream but I have this feeling of what they looked like. This time, I knew that he looks like Chris Hemsworth. LOL We were talking and by the looks of it, we were quite having fun with each other's company. I decided to go back ( I don't know where) and he insisted on coming with me. We found ourselves standing in the middle of the crowd (it seems like we're in a family reunion)
Then someone asked me who's this guy I'm with. He's my boyfriend I said. He looked surprised... I'm also surprised from what I've just said. I looked at him apologetically and was about to tell him how sorry I am because I blurted it like that so I kissed him on the cheeks (which made him more surprised) and almost say goodbye when all of a sudden he embraced me and kissed me on the cheeks too. (imagine my shock) then he whispers Thank you, thank you babe and then he tells me how happy he is.. he kissed me again this time on the lips. It was brief...but even if its only a dream, it was sweet and very gentle and it almost take my breath away... He nuzzled my neck and embraced me tighter. (Sorry If I can't describe it any further just look at the gifs above for references lol) I smiled at him and hooked my arms on his neck while he wrapped his hands on my waist and we began to dance under the moon light without any music. we embraced each other for quite a while and I was standing on my toes because he's tall even though he had his head leaning on my shoulder. gyaaa! I can't describe it. >.<
and that's it...I introduced him to my family afterwards.
January 1, 2012 @ 8:18 PM
YA'LL GOT TAGGED
ASK AND YOU SHALL BE ANSWERED.
#1. What's a nickname only ur family calls you?
- Joie-Joy (pronounced as joey-joy)
#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
- I don't remember.
#3. Do you have any weird phobias?
- I fear nothing. Well except God, and my grandfather.
#4. What's a song u secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
- Ugh. I'm so boring... I don't have any song because I don't mind singing in public places.
#5. What's one of ur biggest pet peeves?
- Not closing the door. You see, I enjoy privacy and when people entered my room and leave without closing the damn door, I always go ballistic.
#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
- Solving Math problems in front of the whole class. I will die.
#7. What's side of the bed you sleep on?
- I think right side...but I'm one of a hell sleeper. Sometimes I wake up in the floor.
#8. What was your first stuffed animal and its name?
- I don't remember.
#9. What's the drink you always order at starbucks?
- A tall Java chip frappucino.
#10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
- Moisturize your face.
#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
- I'm always facing the shower.
#12. Do you have any 'weird' body skills?
- I can curl my tongue. I can't explain. haha
#13. What's your favorite comfort food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
- Too many to mention.
#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
#15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?
- Loose Tank top and boxer shorts.
@ 7:55 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Annual resolution for new year has always been made by some people. In my case, I don't want to make any promises that I won't keep because I hate fooling myself. So today, instead of thinking what shouldn't I do in 2012, I'll be listing my agendas.
2012 Official AGENDA
- Be more active at Church. I really want to improve my relationship to God. Last year was terrible. I was like a walking dead. My heart was full of fear and cloudy thoughts but thank God, He is always with me. He is always guiding me and protecting me from harm. I want to praise Him and thank Him for everything and this year I want to give back everything.
- Develop a study habit. I have tons of exams waiting for me and as soon as I stepped back in LB, I'll study every night with my room mate and when I don't know the answer I'll ask help from my instructors. I want to develop a study habit and STOP cramming.
- Good grades. It pains me to realize that I'll be staying at school for a year more. I'm scared too because what if I won't get a good-high-paying-decent job?
So I really need to pass everything. I really need to have higher grades.
- Nice and Spicy. I should keep in touch with some of my friends and begin to look for some inspiration (read: not boys) Maybe, I'll give up KPOP when finished my two fanfics. I'll stop my online identity and start to have friends outside my lappy.
- Finish all my unfinished business. fanfics, short stories, online clothing store, etc
- Have a healthy and clean living. e.g. healthy diet, more nutritious food, hit the gym, limit sleeping up late, stop all the negativity and start thinking happy and positive thoughts.
- Continue being AWESOME!!!
December 30, 2011 @ 8:05 AM
My name is Memory
Such a good book with a good premise. I love Daniel and Lucy but I hate their fate. You see, Daniel has the gift of memory of remembering his past lives, and for more than a lifetime he always fell for the same person, he had watched his love of his life over and over but they always have limited time together.
I don't know but I'm sad.
I don't know but I'm sad.